Learning Log#2 DNETCOM



Packet Tracer and Slow Internet Connection


This past 2 weeks, we've focused on configuring using the CLI in packet tracer. We were introduced to new codes/commands that are used in configuring routers. We were also taught the step by step process of configuring servers and PCs. We also learned how to ping messages inside our network and send emails. 

At first, it was a bit difficult for me to keep up with the lesson because I could not open the powerpoint presentation file in moodle because my computer inside the lab has a slow internet connection. It's a good thing that Sir Justin displays the current lesson on the board using the projector while he discusses. 

I am also terrible at remembering things. That's why I would usually keep an open copy of the ppt so that I could scroll back for some details that I forgot (for example, the command to enable a password). But once I got the hang of configuring the router, the task was somewhat easier. I find that it is better to understand what you are doing than memorizing what to do step by step. Thanks sir for explaining the lesson well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"

16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates