Learning Log#3 - DNETCOM

Image result for sick person animation


This week, we focused on creating our midterm research papers. I group was given the topic of "next generation devices". We decided to make a paper about 4G. We focused on the lack of utilization of 4G in the Philippines.

I can say that I am lucky to have my groupmates. They all did their parts without any complaints - even when I tend to be OC. We were able to finish our research paper early and had 2 drafts checked before making our final research paper. 

However, I think I went to far because I ended up being ill. I would sleep in the early morning because we would stay up late doing our paper. Today, I went home early and just came back to school in the afternoon for my last class, but for me, it was a small price to pay. I am also aware that I did it to myself. The bright side is that we are done with our paper and have a long time to prepare for the defense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"

16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates