4. - Pause.....Stop.....Rewind



After 5 blog posts, I've realized something. I haven't really introduced myself yet. It's time to step back for a moment and rewind. I've decided to introduce myself in an unconventional way. I made 2 crazy none sense poems that would hopefully give an impression of myself to you.


WEIRD POEM NO. 1

Who is Katelyn Anne?

K – keen listener who is, 
A – always available, 
T – to talk to 
E – earnest reader and,
L – lover of, 
Y – young – adult fantasy, 
N – novels like Harry Potter 

A – an avid film viewer although, 
N – not a fan of horror films 
N – never passes up an opportunity to, 
E – eat pizza or any other food


WEIRD POEM NO. 2

“I am Kate, Ingenious” 

I am ingenious and inquisitive 
I wonder if the stars shall still shine,
 once no one is left to behold their brilliance 
I hear the constellations whispering secrets with one another,
 as they dance across the night sky
 I see a magnificent heaven reflected from night’s dome 
I want to explore the world we live in that beholds the same sky 

I am ingenious and inquisitive 
I pretend to travel the world as a free spirit 
I feel chained by the fears that bind me 
I touch the burning flame of my soul as it scorches me 
I fear the darkness of the unknown 
I cry when I see a person bound by their own fears,
 that hinder them from truly living 

I am ingenious and inquisitive 
I understand that the world works in mysterious ways 
I say, “Come what may, and make the most out of it.”
I dream that I sail across the sea, 
or fly to a foreign land 
I try to start with small feats of my own, 
by exploring the land of my forefathers
 I hope that one day I would be free to roam the world,
 like the stars roam the sky 
I am ingenious and inquisitive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"

16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates