6. - That 90's - 2000's Nickelodeon Show

Growing up, I loved watching TV shows. I was Nickelodeon kid back then. By the mid 2000's my favorite shows started going off air. Unsatisfied, I started hunting down some TV shows from the 90's on the internet. Feeling nostalgic, I decided to list down some of the Nickelodeon shows I'm still in love after so many years.


1. ALL THAT

All That was the SNL (Saturday Night Live) for kids back then. It was a live-action sketch comedy variety show. Aside from watching original sketches, weekly musical guests would perform on the show. Some notable sketches were Ask Ashley, Good Burger, The Loud Librarian, and Know Your Stars. Some notable cast members were Nick Cannon, Kel Mitchell, Kenan Thompson, Amanda Bynes, and Jamie Lynn Spears.



2. KENAN AND KEL

When I was younger, I use to sleepover at my grand aunt's house. One of my uncles was watching Kenan & Kel on his laptop. Being a curious kid, I watched along with him. I instantly loved it. I couldn't get enough of Kel Kimble's (Kel Mitchell)  love of orange soda and Kenan Rockmore's (Kenan Thompson) crazy schemes. I finished 2 seasons of the show during the week of my stay.







3. THE AMANDA SHOW

The Amanda Show was a spin off series of All That. It was a live action sketch comedy that starred Amanda Bynes, Drake Bell, Nancy Sullivan, and Josh Peck. I admired Amanda Byne's comedic acting on the show. Some of the show's notable sketches were Judge Trudy, The Girls' Room, The Klutzes, and Penelope Taynt.








4. UNFABULOUS

Unfabulous was about Addie Singer (Emma Roberts), and "unfabulous" middle school student.  Addie and her best friends, Geena (Malese Jow) and Zack (Jordan Calloway) get into crazy and awkward situations as they help Addie with her crush, Jake Bahari (Raja Fenske).

Addie constantly wrote songs about her life in middle school. This drove me to write songs when I was about 7 years old. I drove my mom and older sister crazy back then. I would "perform" my songs all over the house while holding a toy microphone. I had Unfabulous to blame for my crazy song-writing stage as a kid.



5. ROMEO!

Romeo! was a show about Romeo "Ro" Miller (Lil' Romeo) and his love of rap and basketball. He and his siblings formed a band called "The Romeo Show".






6. NED'S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide in a way did help with school life. It's relatable episode premises and useful tips from Ned Bigby (Devon Werkheiser) was truly memorable. Ned and his best friends, Jennifer "Mose" Mosely (Lindsey Shaw) and Simon "Cookie" Nelson-Cook (Daniel Curtis Lee), got into some pretty crazy situations at James K. Polk Middle School. Every episode, Ned would share "tips" from his survival guide.






7. DRAKE & JOSH

Drake & Josh was a comedy show about two boys, with opposite personality, who suddenly become stepbrothers. Drake (Drake Bell) is an outgoing musician and ladies man, meanwhile Josh (Josh Peck) is an awkward smart kid. Together, they always get into trouble, but throughout the show, they grow as brothers and best friends. Also, who didn't love the young Miranda Cosgrove as Megan, Drake's evil genius little sister?

Comments

  1. Honestly, I don't know anything about these shows since we didn't have a TV. Your descriptions are funny and would actually convince me to watch these were it possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"

16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates