15. Smoking is Bad For You!



ATTENTION: Asia Pacific College now has an anti-smoking campaign.


It is common knowledge that smoking is bad for your health. However, most students do not realize the gravity of this. Because we are young, we are still somewhat naive of the consequences of our health in the future. But let me tell you this - Smoking IS BAD for your health!


Smoking can lead to lung cancer. Tobacco cigarettes contain carbon monoxide and tar. Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas. Meanwhile, tar is made up of several cancer-causing chemicals. Do you really want to inhale these things?


Smoking is addictive. You may say that you only plant to try smoking and not do it on a daily basis, but one day you might wake up as a smoking addict. Cigarettes contain an addictive ingredient called nicotine.


Through this post, I hope that I have somewhat made a difference. I hope that my fellow students would stop smoking. ALWAYS REMEMBER that smoking causes cancer and it is highly addictive.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"

16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates