16. - Comments for my Dear Classmates

1. Nicole Lopez - Oriana's Lore
My condolences, Nicole. I'm sure that your father would be proud of you if he were still with you today. <3

2. John Bautista - Anti - Smoking
This post of yours really persuaded me not to smoke. Thank you for your wise words.

3. Sammy Angot - 15 Comments for 15 Random People
Sammy, I appreciate your comment. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

4. Martha Salamat - MNL Adventures
It seems that you had a lot of fun and went on a crazy adventure. I regret not tagging along. I missed out on a lot of fun. Hopefully, we could have another class outing where everyone would participate in.Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

5. Fevy Espinas - 3 Photos From Childhood

6. Rhea Ayungon

7. Shania Reyes

8. Justin Parado

9. Justin Besmano

10. Joshua Morales

11. Eugene Delfin

12. Jordan Fernandez

13. Julius Claveria

14. Samantha Munar

15. Kaila Roguel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12. - Why the Lord Made Cockroaches

11. - "A Book Is More Than That"